AR, short for Accelerated Reader, is a reading program that tracks how many books, words, and points (based on book quizzes) students have accumulated throughout the year.
Cohasset vs. the District:
- 2nd overall in average books read (students 1-4).
- 4th overall in average words read (students 1-4)
- 4,ooo words separating 2nd place and 4th, tight race!
- Most books read:
- 2B (Lutz), 3A (Wallgren), 1A (Wagner) were the top three classes, one book separated 1st and 2nd, and 48 books separated 1st and 3rd!
- Most words read:
- Mrs. Grabarkewitz’s 4th grade with over 7.7 million words!
- Most points:
- Miss Wallgren’s with 1,315 points.
Graphs of data: