MONDAY, JUNE 11 8:00-10:00 – Infusing Technology Into Elementary Math Curriculum: Attendees will participate in a general session (show, share, demo, and discussion) on technology tools that integrate into elementary math instruction. Discussions will center around past, current, and future technologies teachers have access to. Some topics and tools include: document cameras, interactive white boards, hand held devices (iPods/iPads), websites, laptops, etc. Discussion will speak specifically to elementary school math instruction. You need not be a technology expert to attend this session. This is a general overview and will show many tools you may not have even thought to use. There will be follow-up sessions that go deeper into a specific tools/topics.
- ISD 318 iOS Apps
- ISD 318 Media Center iOS Apps
- Family Math Event Flyer with Math iOS Apps
- Family Math Event Flyer with Math Websites
- iPevo Document Camera ($70+): http://www.ipevo.com/
- AppleTV the new SmartBoard
- AirServer: Mirror iPad without the AppleTV: http://www.airserverapp.com/
- You can follow the same process from the clip above to make smaller student boards. I would sand the edges but I have heard other people just use colored duct tape to add a border.