Murphy Elementary School
Welcome to the 2012-2013 School year!
Please read and return the following as soon as possible. I have highlighted and bolded items that may be different from last year.
- Our starting and dismissal times are as follows:
- Morning Bell: 8:25. Students need to be in their Seats by 8:30 AM.
- Dismissal: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 3:00.
- Wednesday Dismissal: 2:20 PM.
- Students arriving between 7:40-8:15 need to go into the cafeteria.
- We will be adding offerings for students during this time such as morning recess.
- Students arriving after 8:15 need to go to their classroom.
- Walkers and bike riders should arrive at school between 8:15 and 8:25 and should go directly their classroom. If they arrive before 8:15, they should go directly tothe cafeteria. Bike riders must wear a helmet to and from school. If not have one please Contact us.
- Bus students arrive at the School between 7:55 and 8:00 AM. Buses will be unloading students at the main front doors in the marked areas and Students will go directly into the Cafeteria.
- Front doors will open at 7:40 A.M. All other doors are locked for security purposes.
- Bus students need written permission from their parent/guardian if they are not returning home on the bus, otherwise they will be sent home on the bus. For all students’ safety, anyone being picked up after school must have written permission from the legal parent/guardian.
- If your child is picked up early from school, please stop and wait at the office until your student is called down. Please sign them out and include the reason your chiid is leaving early (i.e. dentist appointment, sick, etc). Please try to schedule appointments after school.
Below are some attachments that will go home with next week’s Tuesday Folder. Feel free to get a head start and/or save these for reference.