At the start of this school year we have noticed a significant increase in the amount of parents picking up either through car or walking into the building at the end of the day. What follows is an update for those families that pick up at the end of the day. There will be no changes for those that wait in their cars (we do hope however that we get you moving a little quicker). For those that park and enter the building to pick up their kids we will open the doors five minutes after the bell rings. This will give us time to get the children ready and transitioned to where they need to be for end of the day pick up.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, the doors will open at 2:55 P.m.
- Wednesdays the doors will open up at 2:15 PM.
This will also allow:
- Safer end of day routine.
- Overall more efficient practice.
- Our office staff the ability to focus on any last minute items that arise.
We thank you for your patience and appreciate your time.