Mr. Martinson’s Cell Phone: 218-259-3129
Science Museum Camp-In Remind Sign Up Site (For up to date notes during the actual trip)
Thursday and Friday May 13th-14th
- Packs a lunch for the ride down, and the ride back. Pack snacks as well. PACK Healthy! We will send a list of healthy snack options closer to the field trip date. Kids are going to want to have all the energy they can as they will be very busy!
- ABSOLUTELY NO SODA/POP OR ENERGY DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED.
- We aim to load the buses and depart prior to 8:00.
- Front doors will be open starting at 7:30 for 4th graders and families. Gather at the classrooms.
- We will be back for normal bus times Friday. Kids may not be able to bring all their gear home on the school bus so plan accordingly.
- Chaperones: Park behind the school facing the warming shack. Drive into the staff parking area and start a row by pulling right up to the warming shack itself. We will double/triple park and fill that area with chaperone vehicles. This area has a camera facing it.
- Here’s another copy of the final packet of information: Final Info Packet 2015-2016 Camp-in (PDF)
- Any questions before, during, or after the field trip? Call Mr. Martinson directly on his cell phone 218-259-3129
- Seriously, if you have questions call. The kids hear random things from other kids and run with that as fact….. As crazy as that sounds 😉 text or call with any questions and Mr. Martinson will answer.
PREVIOUSLY SENT PACKETS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS