Mr. Martinson’s Cell Phone: 218-259-3129
Science Museum Camp-In Remind Sign Up Site (For up to date notes during the actual trip)
Thursday and Friday May 11th-12th
- Pack a lunch for the ride down, and the ride back. Pack snacks as well. PACK Healthy! The final packet has a large list of possible items (last page). Kids are going to want to have all the energy they can as they will be very busy!
- ABSOLUTELY NO SODA/POP OR ENERGY DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED.
- We aim to load the buses at 6:45am and depart prior by 7:00.
- Front doors will be open starting at 6:30 for 4th graders and families. Gather at the classrooms.
- We will be back for normal bus times Friday. Kids may not be able to bring all their gear home on the school bus so plan accordingly.
- Chaperones: Park behind the school facing the warming shack. Drive into the staff parking area and start a row by pulling right up to the warming shack itself. We will double/triple park and fill that area with chaperone vehicles. Please park bumper to bumper. This area has cameras facing it.
- Here’s another copy of the final packet of information: Final Info Packet 2016-2017 Camp-in.
- Any questions before, during, or after the field trip? Call Mr. Martinson directly on his cell phone 218-259-3129
- Seriously, if you have questions call. The kids hear random things from other kids and run with that as fact….. As crazy as that sounds 😉 text or call with any questions and Mr. Martinson will answer.
PREVIOUSLY SENT PACKETS AND DOCUMENTS